You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. We want to maintain restaurant's profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer service standards. To be successfull in this role, you'll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
What You Will Do
1. Maintain a neat and clean dining area.
2. Serve food and drink orders to guests.
3. Stay up to date on any menu changes and daily specials.
4. Check in with diner's to make sure they are enjoying their meals and correct any problems.
5. Clear away dirty plates, glassware, flatware and linens and clean tables after diners have finished.
What we can offer you