Over View :
The Line Cook will function as a coordinated individual from the Bohemian Club Team to give top notch suppers to individuals and their visitors. We are searching for "utility players" who are aggressive and anxious to learn in an expert domain. The position requires collaboration and a consistent inspirational disposition. In return for your diligent work, you will get astounding (continue improving) industry experience, focused pay, and the chance to work for a Certified Master Chef.
• Work helpfully with different representatives and work securely without introducing an immediate risk to self or others.
•Learn work related material essentially through oral guidance and perception which happens predominantly in a hands on preparing setting.
• Clean work territories and gear.
• Display proper knife skills and techniques.
•Sustain a solid feeling of vitality and core interest. Perform various tasks and rapidly adjust to need moving.
• Communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
•Practice and exhibits appropriate security and sanitation
• Follow established schedules in cooking, baking, sanitation, and related activities.
•Practice sound cooking essentials.
•Bend or stoop more than once after some time, for example, expelling things from stove, broiler or fridge.
• Move objects between 20-50 pounds over short distances (20 feet or less).
• Remain in a standing position for extended periods of time.
• 1+ years Cooking experience
• Culinary education or certificates preferred
• New culinary graduates or will consider current culinary students.
Bohemian Club Cooks are spoken to by Unite Here Local 2. New representatives are exhorted that they should join the association inside 30 days of begin date.