Experienced Server, Daytime Hours, Great Pay! (Wayne).
EXPERIENCED Restaurant Server -
Here's what we can offer you; Fabulous Hours, Great Culture, Happy Customers, $5 per hour plus Great Tips!
Our Server's tips average $100 on weekdays and $200 + on weekends.
Are you an experienced server who has a passion for hospitality, but are tired of working nights? Would you like to join a well-established organization where you'll be valued and appreciated?
We're looking for an experienced, friendly, knowledgeable, service-oriented server with a passion for hospitality to join our team. We want people with a friendly nature and positive attitude, who will take pride and ownership in consistently providing our guests with a delightful experience.
Weekday Opening Shift hours are 9AM-4:30PM. Weekday Closing Shift hours are 11AM-6PM.
We are looking for someone to work approximately four shifts per week.
Pay rate for this position is $5.00 per hour, plus tips. Weekday shifts to tend to average $100 per shift, and weekend shift tips tend to average $200+ per shift.
You'll work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to provide an outstanding guest experience by:
- Demonstrating genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with our guests
- Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients
- Taking accurate orders and partnering with team members to provide a dining experience that exceeds guests' expectations
- Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return
- Partnering with co-workers to demonstrate a collaborative team environment.
Our ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications:
- Commitment to outstanding guest experience
- Ability to offer our guests a "fine dining" experience in a casual setting
- Ability to dote over our guests
- Warm and friendly personality, but professional demeanor
- Able to multi-task in a face paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate grace under pressure
- Ability to learn and effectively use our table-side, iPad POS system (Touch Bistro)
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Trustworthy and mature
- Enjoys interacting with other staff and customers
- Knowledge of, or interest in British food, British culture and teas is a big plus!
A Taste of Britain is a warm and welcoming café where our guests are consistently delighted by our service, food, and environment. We provide a safe, stimulating, and gratifying workplace with a culture of value and respect for our employees and co-workers.
We have been proudly serving Philadelphia's Main Line Community for 27 years. What began as a small English tea shop has evolved into a bustling café with a full menu and a strong catering presence. We offer a unique experience unlike any other restaurant in the region. We're especially proud of our loyal customer base and our outstanding employee tenure. Our commitment to exceptional customer experience and employee satisfaction has resulted in great growth opportunities
A Taste of Britain is located in the beautiful Eagle Village Shopping Center in Wayne, PA.
If you're interested in applying, or you'd just like to learn more, we'd love to hear from you!
Email your resume to schedule an interview.