FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR for The William Vale Hotel
Chef ANDREW CARMELLINI
and the front-of-house management team are seeking a FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
to join them for an exciting new BEER GARDEN
at the The William Vale Hotel.
The Food & Beverage (F&B) Supervisor will be at the forefront of the hospitality we provide our guests as well as support the management team of the venue.
What you will be doing:
1. Foster and maintain positive employee and guest relations at all times, ensuring guest satisfaction.
2. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
3. Responsible for being the ambassador of hospitality for all services. Must also ensure that everyone who enters the restaurant, hotel, or any F&B outlet, or calls to make a reservation is made to feel welcome.
4. Identify guest by the surname (when identified) within each exchange (in person or over the phone) while also addressing them with the correct salutations, such as “Miss,” “Sir,” “Ma’am,” or “Senator,” etc.
5. Foster and promote a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and employee morale.
6. Be responsible for the supervision and service of all meal periods.
7. Assist in supervising and managing all F&B employees.
Ideal candidates possess:
*Well-versed in beer culture.
*Warm and gracious service approach, and the ability to create stellar guest experiences.
*Ability to assume full responsibility for menu content and deliver excellent service. Micros POS experience a plus.
*The ability to function comfortably in busy environments.
Benefits: We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees, as well as a 401(k), Paid Time Off, Employee Dining Discount, Zip Car Discount, Spa Discount, TransitChek, Corporate Fitness Program, Continuing Education Classes and Referral Reward Program.
NoHo Hospitality Group owns and operates some of New York's most well-known and loved restaurants including Locanda Verde, The Dutch, Joe's Pub & The Library at the Public, Lafayette Grand Café & Bakery, Bar Primi, Little Park, Evening Bar, Westlight, Mister Dips and Leuca.