Bringin' It - Together
Team work isn't just practiced at the Shack - it's perfected. We make each day great - together. We create an exciting work atmosphere with a culture focused on family, fun, community. We make incredibly good and delicious, fresh high-quality food daily, resulting in what many call a cult-like following around the world. Our beloved restaurants are like a family-run restaurant, where we foster personal and meaningful connections within our communities. We bring it everyday - pulling the best from each other.
We are currently seeking an Assistant General Manager to join our team. We bring together caring, warm, fun, and intelligent people who love to serve, and who embody our mission to Stand For Something Good. This is an excellent career growth opportunity for a food service professional with a desire to learn, grow, and lead others.
What You'll Need:
- 2-3 years of Restaurant Management experience in a high-volume and fast paced environment
- Warm, caring and positive attitude that drives hospitality and inspires others to do so
- An aptitude for learning, coaching and driving excellence at all levels
- A desire to learn and train others on all aspects of Shake Shack operations
- Broad understanding of financial aspects of the business
- Open, flexible availability
What You'll Do:
- Work with GM, managers and employees to ensure high performance and profitability while maintaining overall excellence and hospitality throughout each day.
- Work with GM, managers and employees to ensure and achieve uncommon excellence and enlightened hospitality within Shake Shack's brand and culture.
- Ensure that all Hiring and Training procedures and standards are current, followed and compliant, according to Shake Shack standards and local laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all Purchasing and Receiving procedures for all food and beverage products are followed according to Shake Shack standards.
- Ensure that all Purchasing and Receiving procedures for all other products are followed according to Shake Shack standards.
- Ensure that all Human Resources procedures and systems are followed and compliant, according to Shake Shack standards.
- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Professional Career Development
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Transit benefits
- Employee dining discounts
- Online learning platform to support professional and team development