Our company is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a full time Warehouse Worker. We are looking for an individual who is organized, pays attention to detail, can work independently and in a team, and has a drive to learn, highly motivated, outgoing, reliable, diligent, hardworking, smart, and honest individual. The successful applicant will have a well-rounded background, be very proficient in the following: Interpersonal communication, and strong leadership skills will be essential for the successful candidate.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Warehouse experience, preferred
• Forklift experience
• Keeping track of inventory
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Picking and packing experience
• Must be able to lift at least 70lbs unassisted
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Good Communication Skills
• Driver’s License
• Familiar with barcode inventory systems
• Smart Phone
Benefits Included: Our company offers a great benefits package for our employees, which Includes the following: Competitive Wages, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan with employer match, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.