Job Posting For GM
Yonge St. Warehouse 336 Yonge St. Toronto ON, M5B 1R8
Start date- February 2019
Permanent Full-time 40 hours/ week
Benefits coverage- health and dental
Education- Secondary (high) graduate certification
Experience- 2-4 years
Tools/Equipment- Working Cell Phone
Work Conditions/ Physical Capabilities- Fast-paced environment. Works under pressure, tight deadlines, physically demanding, attention to detail, standing for extended periods of times, bending, crouching, kneeling, lifting.
Work Site Environment- Hot in some areas/cold in certain areas
Personal Suitability- Team player and leader, flexibility, excellent oral communication, dependability, organized, effective interpersonal skills, reliability, natural leader, hard working
Work Setting- Restaurant/Bar
General Management Specific Skills
• Leads and motivates the team.
• Recruits, hires, trains, and performance manages all staff.
• Supervises activities of all the staff and supports and overseas the Kitchen Manger in managing the kitchen team.
• Manages FOH and BOH labor targets and scheduling. In charge of daily cash handling and admin tasks.
• Maintains the inventory by managing the beverage cost of goods for both food and beverage.
• Upholds out Customer Service standards
• Manages the sales performance and promotions in the store and with the team.
• Ensures policies and procedures are trained and followed.
• Manages FOH and BOH labor targets.
• Manages the rep[air and maintenance budgets.
compensation: 40000-50000/ Year
employment type: full-time