If you are high energy, passionate about food, and a whiz in the kitchen, you would be perfect for JS!
What You Will Do
Shift Managers assist General Managers with:
– The store’s overall profitability and operational smoothness
– Employee training and coaching
– Ensuring the staff’s compliance with all policies, standards, and procedures
– The quality of customer service and fostering a customer-centric environment
– The cleanliness of the store and keeping it up to code with the DOH
– The consistently clean presentation of FOH, including the line items and chopping stations
– The morale of the store and maintaining a positive work environment
– Administrative tasks including: scheduling, payroll, inventory, compiling reports and food and beverage ordering
Food Service experience
1-3 Years of Food Supervisory Experience
Required Health Department certification(s)
Monday and Wednesday, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, at 1729 Chestnut St!