Bowery Group Restaurants (Cookshop, Rosie's, Shuka, Vic's and coming soon Shukette) are searching for General Managers. Every one of our eateries are dynamic, clamoring and fun situations sourcing and serving neighborhood, regular fixings. We are searching for pioneers that can make, encourage and keep on supporting our surroundings for both the visitor and representative.
Qualified Candidates will have
Least of 4 years of the executives and 2 years in a General Management position
An energy for rousing and spurring representatives to convey an important encounter to the visitor whether they are in to have a fast chomp or praising an event.
• Excellent, Influential Team authority aptitudes
• Ability to lead a FOH group and execute consistent administrations
• Ability to sort out, organize and foresee eatery staffing needs
• Ability to prepare and create others in all FOH depts.
• Computer and composed relational abilities
• Understanding of budgetary ramifications of operational choices (capacity to arrange item and calendar work inside spending plan)
• Ability to be adaptable and dependably keep up an inspirational frame of mind
• Thorough learning of sustenance dealing with practices - have a NYC Food Protection Certificate.
Desires compensated with focused bundles
• Competitive Salary
• Shared Medical Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Soul Cycle Spin Classes
• Safe Space
• Dining Privileges at alternate eateries
We are an equivalent open door manager. We don't put together our work choices with respect to a candidate's race, sex, sexual introduction, age, shading, national birthplace, citizenship, incapacity, handicap, veteran status, or some other factor restricted by neighborhood, state, or government law
compensation: Competitive Salary paid weekly on a check.
Address:P2G4+QP New York, USA