Friendly, customer service oriented individual needed for bakery counter.
Haute Sweets at Legacy Food Hall is a scratch made bakery that serves French macarons, cookies, desserts, and ice cream. We take pride in creating an exceptional customer experience by providing great customer service in an attractive retail environment.
We not only strive to deliver superior products and service, but a challenging and rewarding work environment which provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are seeking a sales associate with a passion for customer service and strong knowledge of Haute Sweets' brand and products.
We run AM and PM shifts and each shift starts 30 minutes prior to opening and 30 minutes after closing.
We are open to the public:
MUST be able to work weekends and holidays (with the exception of Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
What You Will Do
- Create a warm and welcoming, positive environment in the store
- Stock/restock display cases
- Bake cookies
- Make and stock waffle cones
- Engage customers
- Educate customers on ingredients, production methods, and flavors for all products
- Take special orders
- Manage inventory of all products
- Maintain quality standards of all products
- Rotate products for freshness
- Communicate with kitchen staff
- Assist with quality control for all products
- Ensure cleanliness of retail and kitchen area
- Any other responsibilities needed based on business needs
- Ability to cross train at Dallas location to assist, if needed at that location
- Engaging personality and high energy level
- Enthusiasm for customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong sales ability
- Proactive problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Compensation starts at $12/hour + tips
Serious inquiries ONLY.
Resume required for consideration.