Join The Charter Hotel’s Fog Room, a chic rooftop lounge.
The Bus Attendant is responsible for setting up tables, clearing tables, and assisting the server with trays and refilling of customer drinks. The Bus Attendant is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Set up dining tables properly and efficiently including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- When/If setting place settings on tables to ensure that all china, glass and silver is stain or spot free.
- Remove any food and beverage items from the dining table in a professional manner
- Ensure tableware is presentable and clean and report any defects.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dish washing area.
- Maintain cleanliness and stock supplies.
- Assist the Servers when needed with trays, drink orders, waters, bread, etc.
- Assist with attending food buffet (if applicable).
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
- Comply with all department, hotel, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform any assigned task not outlined above that the associate has the ability to perform.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements, and use of equipment in the Restaurant
- Ability to work on POS equipment.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.