Sugar Bakery & Coffeehouse is a small bakery that makes baked goods from scratch and handcrafted espresso drinks. We have been open for over 11 years in the First Hill area and just opened a new location in Lower Queen Anne. The new location is in a new building with modern interior design and equipment. We serve an array of pastries, desserts, cakes, sandwiches, and soups. We use Kuma coffee and have four rotating single origin coffees available. We have cold brew, nitro cold brew, and kombucha on tap. We're right next to the Seattle Center, Key Arena, and KEXP.
- Synesso MVP Hydra
- At least 3 years of professional barista experience
- Experience with a manual espresso machine
- Great latte art skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced coffee shop environment
- Great and friendly customer service
- Good knowledge of coffee
- Works well with others
- Flexible hours to accommodate changing shifts
- Must be willing to work Sat and/or Sun
- Must be willing to open and/or close
- Lives nearby preferred
- Competitive pay ($13) + tips (about $7/hr).
- Free lunch
- Paid vacation and sick time
If you think you meet all of the requirements, feel free to contact us. We would love to meet you.